Commercial and Insurance Services
FLOORMAX, a Carpet ‘N Things company, is a family owned and operated company that was established in 1985. FLOORMAX is a full-service floor-covering company that provides both material and installation. FLOORMAX is capable of providing both commercial and residential floor-covering sales and service to state & local governments, corporations, non-profit organizations, foreign embassies, health-care facilities, property/tenant management, small business, insurance claims, and individuals.
The scope of products FLOORMAX handles includes, but is not limited to:
- Carpet; broadloom, modular and woven
- Hardwood; domestic and exotic species, solid and engineered
- Ceramic tile; (vertical and horizontal installation)
- Vinyl; sheet and tiles, including heat- and chemical-weld
- Luxury Vinyl Tile, floating and glue-down
- Natural stone, slate, granite and marble
- Athletic and Dance floors
- USGBC & LEEDs qualifying products including; post-consumer and post-industrial content carpet and cushion, recyclable carpet, linoleum, cork, bamboo, wool, and FSC certified hardwoods.
- Common and Transition areas
- Custom area rugs, runners, insert and border work
- Sand and refinish existing hardwood floors
- Repair services
- All installers certified and insured.
- Background checks are performed on all employees and installers.
- Xactimate and ITEL proficient
- Additional services and products provided based on project parameters and specifications.
NAICS 44-2210 Floor covering stores
NAICS 23-8330 Floor covering contractors
Also; 23-8340, 31-4999, 42-3310, 42-3320 & 44-4190
FEIN # 52-1457250 DUNS # 15-0773398 MHIC # 41515
References available upon request!