**The Flooring Solutions credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases of $5,000 or more charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For newly opened accounts, the APR for Purchases is 27.99%. This APR may vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate and is given as of 01/01/2015. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. Offer expires 05/04/2015.
FLOORMAX has been providing homeowners and companies throughout the Washington D.C. area, with locations throughout Maryland, with the FLOORMAX DIFFERENCE since 1985. As an authorized dealer of the finest carpet, hardwood, laminate, luxury vinyl, area rugs and ceramic tiles, as well as sustainable floors like cork and bamboo, we pride ourselves on offering fully customized, start-to-finish flooring solutions.
But the “FLOORMAX Difference” goes beyond our inventory – it includes all the other elements important in making your new flooring experience all that you want it to be.
- A complete range of products and services for all of your flooring needs.
- Brand names you know and trust
- Experienced design consultation and installation
- Real value. Not inflated prices for phony “discounts” or “nickel and dime” pricing. No phony offers, false promises or high pressure sales
- Over a million square feet of in-stock material for immediate installation.
- All employees and installers have been background checked. And, they are Insured and Bonded
- Lifetime labor warranty on select products.
- A dedicated Customer Service Department that’s there to take care of YOU
- A locally-owned and operated family business that contributes to our communities.
Our knowledge of the D.C. market, gathered over thirty years of doing business throughout the region, gives us a unique understanding of our customers’ needs. From knowing which flooring options respond best to the area’s humid summers and cold winters to our long-term relationships with the top flooring brands in the industry, our expertise translates to unmatched service and pricing.
Whether you have a vision or need our insight, FLOORMAX will help you find the perfect floor for your lifestyle. So come on in to nearest FLOORMAX store and let us help you pick out the right flooring for your home.